Lifest, one of the biggest Christian music celebrations in the country, starts in only one month. The yearly show pulls in up to 80,000 individuals over a five-day time of music and partnership. Continually endeavoring to enhance the experience for the individuals who go to, Lifest is putting forth a few new civilities this year, including:
– An iPhone application accessible for nothing downloads to show goers find out about specialists, monitor their own particular agenda and utilize GPS locators to discover distinctive stages and even their own particular tents after late-night shows.
– Zero Gravity extraordinary motocross shows of high-flying amusement
– Participants will have an opportunity to test their life-sparing abilities and information at the Meet people’s high expectations action with the Air National Monitor, including refueling a stream mid-flight
– Battery charging offices will be accessible so participants can keep all their gadgets fueled consistently.
– A noteworthy declaration about another first at Lifest is coming one week from now, Monday, June 18.
More data on Lifest can be found at www.lifest.com.
Lifest is a yearly Christian music celebration in Oshkosh, Wisconsin. What began as a family run/stroll in 1990 is presently a noteworthy occasion drawing in a huge number of individuals. Lifest permits Sway Lenz and Life Advancements to venture to every part of the country, talking in schools, houses of worship and at different celebrations.